Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Jamuan Hari Raya Dan Penyampaian Anugerah McOrange
McOrange held a 'jamuan' and an award giving ceremony yesterday which started around 1p.m till 2.30p.m . Well, I have a looooot to say, but I guess you would understand from the pictures below.
The Two Host for the day.( Malaysian Idol ex-host)

Bakal Malaysian Idol


Best Students (Inilah pelajar 'pandai' McOrange)





Pelajar 4 flat (kita anti dia utk sebulan!!)

Lecturer & Staff Award



Penghargaan Kepada Tan Sri Prof Dato' Dr. Yahaya Ibrahim

Jamuan Tengah Hari a.k.a Hari Raya
VIP Table

wide view

mari makan

Ini round ke 5...

Mari-mari makan.....5 ringgit seorang

waaaa, sedapnya...

Lecturer, behind the scene

FINALLY, now I got her picture...

Caught on camera...(siapa bungkus ni??)

3 sekawan

Free tips on phone(special frm McOrange)

Ha, I know what r u thinking...get her number ur self!!

Host pun boleh "da pau"....

ALL PICTURES ARE COPYRIGHT OF McOrange Student Blog
No part of the pictures may be copy or reproduced
The Two Host for the day.( Malaysian Idol ex-host)

Bakal Malaysian Idol


Best Students (Inilah pelajar 'pandai' McOrange)





Pelajar 4 flat (kita anti dia utk sebulan!!)

Lecturer & Staff Award



Penghargaan Kepada Tan Sri Prof Dato' Dr. Yahaya Ibrahim

Jamuan Tengah Hari a.k.a Hari Raya
VIP Table

wide view

mari makan

Ini round ke 5...

Mari-mari makan.....5 ringgit seorang

waaaa, sedapnya...

Lecturer, behind the scene

FINALLY, now I got her picture...

Caught on camera...(siapa bungkus ni??)

3 sekawan

Free tips on phone(special frm McOrange)

Ha, I know what r u thinking...get her number ur self!!

Host pun boleh "da pau"....

ALL PICTURES ARE COPYRIGHT OF McOrange Student Blog
No part of the pictures may be copy or reproduced


