Tuesday, November 21, 2006

 

DON'T DO DRUG POST: Mountain biking.

DON'T DO DRUGS POST PART 1: Mountain Biking
Hi guys,
I wanna introduce you guys to this fun recreational sport. I just found out this sport a month and half ago. This sport can be as much fun as on the road or off road. I should warn you that this sport can be as addictive as drugs are. But don't do drugs, do mountain biking. Okay guys? Mountain biking can start as low as RM180 and as high as RM20,000 per bike. But don't expect rm100 - rm500 mountain bike range to be that good up to rm20,000 bike or even rm1000 bike. It just don't! Unless you bought a second hand high-end bike from a retiring mountain biker(rare to see this happen) or upgrading mountain biker. Then it's different lah. So, as for me, I've entered this sport at rm540 mountain bike. As I was rushing to buy one and I didn't know much about mountain biking but interested to do so. But at least I got a bike to cycle though. My mountain bike is called Rockbike. Pretty rough brand I would say. Not so recommended if you're into mountain biking for off roading. I really really suggest you guys getting a mountain bike range of rm800 to rm1000 for beginner's entry level. It gives you okay and ready to go equipments. You can surely go off road with a bike that ranges from rm800 to rm1000. Brands are like Rockbike, Nexus, Lerun, Raleigh and Fuji for the brands as far as I know. I will talk more on my next post about this sports. But do check my blog about my bike which is http://thamesironworks.blogspot.com/ . Here are couple of pictures of my bike.
My bike. It's washed.
My bike after off roaded. It gets nasty.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

scamboy'blog