Monday, October 16, 2006
Announcement...New Blog Moderator
I hereby, as the President of Mobile Club would like to 'melantik' dausbell, my assistant to be part of the blog's moderator. Hmn, as the visitors grows day by day, about some 50 visitors per week, I am glad to say that this blog has worked out!!! By next semester, I will get McOrange Institute to support this student blog. I hope that all of you could also contribute to this blog as you could share anything that you want which relates you and this college. I also hope that you could visit this blog everyweek to keep this blog ongoing as this blog is nothing without its readers. I would try to update this blog every week. Expect more on next semester!!!
I welcome your support.
cheers,
scamboy
Moderator
President of Mobile Club
I welcome your support.
cheers,
scamboy
Moderator
President of Mobile Club